Assumed to be a good friend of Takashi Komuro. Morita and his gang hung out on top of the roof of their high school. He played guitar and he was interested in starting a band that he hoped will attract a lot of girls. Because of this, Morita had created a list of the hottest girls in school. He called the book "Master Morita's Top Secret List of Fujimi Academy's Triple-A Grade Hot Girls."
Morita had blonde hair that was spiked in the middle and had light-green eyes. Like Takashi and Imamura, he wore his gakuran jacket open, which exposed a green-checkered sweatshirt with the collar bent downwards.
Morita's history has not been revealed.
Morita was seen to be a somewhat free spirited and energetic person. It can also be said that Morita had a perverted side, but was hopeless when it came to girls. This was shown when he tried to talk to Saya Takagi.
Morita's current status is that he has turned into one of "them" as Takashi Komuro identifies Morita's body among the crowd of "them" early in the manga, and after the third extra chapter, Morita is shown again wandering about the school, carrying a guitar in one hand. During that chapter, he also introduces "Morita's Report," which is a list of the girls he finds attractive at the school. Ranked from highest to lowest, they are:
- Saeko Busujima - Morita wishes to see her wearing nothing but an apron and a thong, which eventually happens to Takashi in a future episode.
- Yuuki Miku - She is later shown on the bus with Koichi Shido.
- Misuzu Ichijou and Toshimi Niki - They are assumed to be good friends as they talk at the same time.
- Saya Takagi - Morita has asked her out before three times. Although he was rejected each time, he said he would keep trying.
- Morita never made an appearance in the anime adaptation as the role he played at the start of the manga was replaced with Saya Takagi in the anime.
- When Takashi Komuro told Saya about how he was following Morita by playing a guitar, she asks "Who's Morita?", much to Takashi's shock. He was then shown crying (comically) while saying Morita's name, showing that he has not completely gotten over his friend's death.